Once a year, I really like to go through my whole house and get rid of things that I have not used in that past year or that I don't really need. So we are having a yard sale at my MIL's house this Saturday. Any extra $$ I get will be nice. I have this box that has some extra decor stuff in it, and I have had it for a LONG time. I keep thinking, "Well, maybe
someday I will display this in a different house" or "
Someday when I have a spare room, I can decorate it in a 'tea garden' theme and this stuff will go great in there". HA! OK, so IF I ever have a house big enough to even HAVE a spare room, I will probably have enough money to buy new things to go in that room, right?! So why is it so hard to get rid of stuff? I might take it to the yard sale and IF it doesn't sell, maybe stick it back in the box..... Hey, I'm trying, right?! =) SO, while I am busy going through things and since it is an unspoken invitation for little hands to touch everything, I have come up with a new baby "sitter". Check it out....

They are loving this new thing. Give them a sucker (I don't do it every day...wink), set them up on our TALL stools apart from each other and from anything they can touch and they will sit there and talk for quite a while. (They can't get down on their own) Once Emma is done with her sucker, she is anxious to get down, but Joy would sit there for hours! So I am taking advantage of the situation before it becomes old and boring.
What a great idea! I mean, both the suckers and the chairs:):):) How special to have a sister with whom you can chat and play all day long, and a brother who can learn all the fun things from the older sisters:)
ReplyDeleteMuah!