Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm an Auntie again....

My little sister, Tiffany, had her baby yesterday morning. Her name is Renee Joelle Rumford. She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. It is so weird to think that my "little" sister is now a Mommy! What will be really weird is when my LITTLE brother becomes a daddy...someday! Hopefully not any time soon, he's only 17! But I remember when he was born, so that will be weird.

Anyway, I am praying for Tiffany as she begins this journey of parenthood. I know I wasn't prepared for everything that comes with it, and as they grow up, it is a lot harder then you think. It's a good thing that God holds these children in the palm of his hand...I take comfort in that. I so wish that I could be up in Redding and get to see my new niece and hold her and kiss on her. She looks like the cutest baby!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of her. This is one that my cousin sent to me. I was so thankful she did that, so I didn't have to wait for days! =)


Congratulations Tiffany!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment