I have seen WAY to many Black Widow's for my liking around here! Thankfully, I have never seen one inside the house, but I don't even want to begin to count all the ones we have killed outside. Today while we were out in the backyard, I almost fell over but caught myself on a side table and just
happened to see a Black Widow hiding under our BBQer! So of course I started freeking out and trying to find a stick to lure her out and the girls got SO interested in what I was doing and that made me even MORE nervous! So we broke her web and pulled out the BBQ and sat and waited. Emma was saying "Mama, get her...get her Mama!" I was trying to explain to her that she was hiding and I couldn't force her to come out, but she kept on saying "Just get her Mama, come on!". Well, she still has not come out and it got a bit too hot outside, so we came in, but I had to share a couple of pictures of us
waiting for the lady to come out of hiding.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Their hair is getting so long!!!
ReplyDeleteCould job at being so brave about the black widows and what a great idea for the "waiting time" =)