Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lucas Matthew turns 1

My baby is 1. It's still hard to believe. This past year has gone by so fast. A lot of it is just being busy with 3 kids, but also, because I went through some postpartum depression. It was a bummer, I feel like there were a couple of months that I can hardly even remember, but thankfully I was made aware and went on some vitamins and now I feel "normal". I think a lot of it was just trying to find a new normal. With each kid you have, life changes and you can't help that, and so you have to find a way to not only survive, but to enjoy life in that new normal. Again, I am so thankful. Thankful for my loving and faithful husband, thankful for my beautiful and healthy children, thankful for a beautiful home to live in, thankful my husband has a good job, thankful for my God who gives me the grace to live each day!
So, back to my little man turning one. Here is the day he was born:
That was a whirlwind of a night. My water broke at 8pm and he was born less then 3 hours later! And I feel like a year later, life is at the same speed.
Here is Me and Lucas at his BD party:
His cake:

Tim wanted a picture with his little buddy which I thought was so cute:

It's so fun to say that I have a 3 year old and 2 year old and a 1 year old! =) That will only be the case until July when Emma turns 4. Yes, life is crazy, but also very fun.

1 comment: