Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 3 kids


I just LOVE this picture of my kids. It shows just how different they are. Emma loves to dress herself these days. She will pick any random thing that she thinks looks pretty and put it on and she has a fit every time I brush her hair. Joy is fine with wearing whatever I give her, as long as she can put it on herself. She will also let me brush her hair if she can suck on the squirt bottle while I brush it. lol Then little Lucas, he is in his jammies a lot because he naps in the morning in the office which is usually colder and he always looks so comfy cozy. So if he does get dressed, it's usually not until 11am! He is also super layed back, hence the picture...letting his sisters take turns pushing him around in the doll stroller. What a good sport he is! They have so much fun playing together!
Here, they are watching the deer out the back door:


Yesterday, some guy came to NAPA to photograph Tim. It was a Saturday, so we were all kind of sad that he had to go in on his day off, so he offered to take Emma. She said yes at first and then decided that staying home with Mama was going to be more fun, so the declined. That gave us the idea that maybe Joy is old enough to go on an outing with her Papa! She was very excited, and then of course Emma didn't like that arrangement. It was a good lesson of "let you yes be yes, and your no's be no" for her. Anyway, Joy got to go in to work with Papa for the afternoon and she was so excited. I had to take a few pictures of their first outing together:

And off they go....

1 comment: