.jpg)
My little Lucas Matthew is 10 months old. Man, time is flying! It is so amazing to me how much love I can have for my children. I told Emma today "Do you know how lucky I am that I get to stay home with you every day?" She said "Mama, I just love you so much". What a blessing. <3 So Lucas is my little quiet man that likes to get into everything! If I turn my back for a second, he is gone and into...well, let's see; Yesterday, it was the pantry, the garbage, another garbage, the movies, the closets, the bookshelf...that's just one afternoon. =)
But the greatest thing is that he is just so happy. He is so content to just crawl around and explore, so I just need to guide him in the right direction. He loves to wander thru his sisters' room, which is great. I put up the gate (it is a childproof room) and he can have at it! ;) We gave him his birthday gift early because I wanted him to be able to really use it before he learns how to walk, so he has been enjoying his little ride and push toy. I always prefer when they walk to crawling because then their hands are not constantly on the ground.
I am just so thankful for these children that I have been given! Here are some pictures from Valentines Day.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment