2 years ago, I gave birth to my second daughter, Joy Marie. I remember thinking before I went in to my Dr. appointment that day "I wonder if I can convince her to deliver me today since today is the 29th and Emma's birth DAY landed also on the 29th". Little did I know that the bleeding I was having was of a concern to my midwife, and I DID get to deliver on that day which meant my girls are exactly 15 months apart. Joy has finally become a sweet lovey girl. For the longest time, she was almost always grumpy, so it came to be a joke that we named her "Joy" for she was not that way. But now, it is a different story. She is Very much a Joy! She has her moments of rebellion, but is so very quick to be sorry and to offer a hug and sweet kisses. She is so good at sharing, I often wonder if she really even understands that some things are hers, or if she just thinks that everything she has is Emma's, and is has been nice of Emma to share. lol I guess I'll never know, but she IS very good at sharing. She is finally starting to talk more. It is so cute and I just LOVE how she tried to copy what we say. All day today I heard "I do dat", and so she did. =) These past 2 years have gone by so fast, I am thankful I have taken so many pictures, or else I might forget a lot.
My first picture with Joy: Her Birth-Day
.jpg)
Joy's 1st Birthday:

Joy's 2nd Birthday:
.jpg)
Happy 2nd Birthday Joy Marie! I love you so much~
No comments:
Post a Comment